Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our services available from or through it. You understand that by signing up with Team ResumePro, you are agreeing to these terms.
In consideration of your use of the Team ResumePro website, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website ordering process. Team ResumePro has the right to deny your access to the website or reject your order if your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete.
Agreement To Deal Electronically
Your access to Team ResumePro website is conducted electronically and you agree that the writers, support staff and sales team may communicate with you prior to sending of initial drafts, revisions, clarifications and additional questions sent by our writers, support staff and sales team of Team ResumePro.
PayPal and credit card are currently the only acceptable method of payment. In order to purchase our services, you will need to provide the personal information including, but not limited to, your name, billing address, credit card information, email address and phone number, because this information is needed to complete a purchase.
- Placing an order- When filling out an order form, it is your sole responsibility to sign up using a valid email address and to provide a correct phone number where you can be reached (preferably home and mobile). Failure to provide a valid email address or a correct phone number may affect order completion and will result in a violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Provided information– Since we work directly from provided information, it must be comprehensive. While placing an order, you must submit a list of your previous work experience, education, job goal, as well as all job related trainings, certificates, affiliations, and seminars attended for the writer to complete a resume.
- Instructions– If the instructions are not clear or not provided within required time frame, Team ResumePro cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee. Be advised that once the order is completed, any revision request must comply with the initial requirements and description of the original order. A request to gear a resume product towards a position different from the previously mentioned one will be considered as violation of the initial instructions.
Team ResumePro strives for the highest level of satisfaction available. However, Team ResumePro cannot and will not be held liable or responsible for any type of delivery issues resulting from problems such as spam filters, incorrect email, lack of internet access, general neglect, etc., which are beyond its control and/or without its fault. Team ResumePro’s support team is available 24 hours a day to assist you with any delivery problems with the order.
You are entitled to an unlimited number of revisions. To send your revision request, all you need to do is email the writer specifying the edits, your resume will be revised according to your revision comments.
Team ResumePro submits your resume to the top job agencies online and staffing services all over the United States. You are required to fill in a resume distribution questionnaire and confirm that the distribution can be started.
Team ResumePro will send an Acknowledgment Form along with the finalized draft of your resume and other add-ons purchased. You must acknowledge receipt of these documents and express conformity to project completion. In any case that you did not respond to the email/form within one (1) week, we will consider your project closed and completed.
Expiration and Reactivation
Team ResumePro will collect a $50 reactivation fee for unfinished or inactive project after four (4) months from sign up date. If you wish to continue with the revision process after the expiration date, you will be able to proceed with the revision process within three (3) months after reactivation date.
- Should you wish to cancel your order, Team ResumePro is entitled to fifteen percent (15%) administrative processing fee if cancellation is made beyond 24 hours
- Full refund if cancellation is made within 24 hours
- Sixty percent (60% ) of the total purchased- if initial draft was already sent
- Fifty percent (50%) of the total purchased- if two (2) complete revisions were already sent
Team ResumePro provides a professional resume writing service. All sales are final. There is no trial or grace period after purchasing the resume writing service. Like any writing project, there will be multiple drafts and revisions. Team ResumePro’s writers will work with you until you are satisfied with your resume. Thus, there are no refunds under any of the following circumstances:
- You finalized the resume draft from Team ResumePro
- You terminated the service for invalid and unacceptable reasons
- Project has been inactive for more than three (3) months
In addition, NO REFUND will be granted for rush services, resume submission, and online resume building.
All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by e-mailing the support team. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied due to the quality of the resume, then you must provide strong reasons and examples to back up the claim for refund. Team ResumePro’s Quality Assurance Department will send you a Refund Request Slip to fill out and sent back for further investigation and refund request approval. Please note that Team ResumePro can also ask for additional materials to support the request. Team ResumePro’s Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a refund request if the aforementioned information or documents are not provided when the request is made.
If refund is approved, the Billing Department will notify you when the refund will be reflected on your account.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
Team ResumePro is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and confidential information. All information sent to Team ResumePro is strictly for the use of Team ResumePro and will not be shared with any third party.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Site that you think is inappropriate, please let us know via e-mail at email@example.com or by sending your comments to our Contact Us page.