60 Day Interview Guarantee. At TeamResumePro, we guarantee if you do not receive at least one interview within 60 days, we will rewrite your resume for FREE!
As with all guarantees, you, the job seeker must participate in the process and progress of your job search. Following are the simple steps you need to follow for our guarantee to be valid.
1. You must be actively seeking for a position in your field of expertise. Actively seeking is defined as applying for at least 30 positions to which you are qualified within the 60-day period.
2. You must use all avenues to obtain employment opportunities. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiters, employment agencies, headhunters, internet job boards (general and niche sites), search engine aggregators (Indeed.com / SimplyHired.com), newspaper advertisements, networking (in-person and online, i.e., LinkedIn.com), professional associations, and job referrals.
3. You must contact TeamResumePro, in writing, within 70 days of final draft delivery, regarding failure to obtain interviews.
4. You must provide supporting documentation and evidence of application to the staff of TeamResumePro, including time receipts and/or automatic replies from employers. We require that you send us the resume you have been utilizing to apply for positions. We require text from actual job postings – not job posting links, as they expire.
5. If significant changes are made to the final resume we deliver to you by you or anyone other than staff of TeamResumePro (i.e., major rewording, addition of information not composed by TeamResumePro, changes in format. etc.), and you are using that document in your job search, TeamResumePro cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the resume. Therefore, the guarantee becomes null and void.
a. Please feel free to consult with us by email before making any significant changes to your document.
b. If addition of new information is required to be written by the staff of TeamResumePro, additional fees will be incurred.
TeamResumePro does not guarantee job placement or employment success. The success of our clients is directly based upon the commitment, effort and follow-up they incorporate our cover letters and resumes into their job search campaign.
As a valued client, you should expect and accept nothing less than a professional resume writing service that will deliver you a quality product that generates results. At TeamResumePro, client satisfaction is our #1 top priority and we are 100% confident in our ability to get you a job interview and the career you deserve.